The conference will be held at InterExpo Congress Center, 147, Tsarigradsko shose blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Getting to the venue
- via Metro – The InterExpo Congress Centre is conveniently located next to the Inter Expo Center – Tsarigradsko shose Metro Station of metro line 1 – for more information – http://www.metropolitan.bg/en/
- via Bus – The following Bus lines provide direct access to the InterExpo Congress Centre – 1, 3, 5, 6, 114, 384 – more information here
Getting to the venue from the recommended EuroBSDCon hotels
The easiest and fastest transportation to the InterExpo Center is using the Sofia Metro. A single trip ticket costs 1 BGN (0.5 EUR), 10 single trip contactless card costs 8 BGN (4 EUR); 1 BGN (0.5 EUR) deposit is due for the plastic, which is restored upon return of the card. Tickets are sold at cash desks and ticket machines at the entrances of all metro stations. The interval between trains is typically 8 to 9 minutes, shortened to 3:30 to 4 minutes during peak day hours (07:00-10:30, 16:30-21:00) on the busier metro line 1. First train runs arround 5:50, last train between 23:00 and 23:30. Directions how to get to the venue from
- Sofia Hotel Balkan – the entrance of Serdika metro station is next to the hotel, take metro line 1 direction IEC/Tsarigradsko shose and get off the last station. The venue entrance is 50 metres on the right. The train ride takes around 15 minutes.
- Arena di Serdica Residence Hotel – walk to the Serdika metro station (600m, 8 minutes), take metro line 1 direction IEC/Tsarigradsko shose and get off at the last station. The venue entrance is 50 meters on the right. The train ride takes around 15 minutes.
- Crystal Palace Boutique Hotel – walk to the SU St. Kliment Ohridski metro station (550m, 7 minutes), take metro line 1 direction IEC/Tsarigradsko shose and get off at the last station. The venue entrance is 50 meters on the right. The train ride takes around 14 minutes.
- Hill Hotel Sofia – walk to James Bourchier metro station (250m, 3 minutes), take line 2 direction Obelya; get off at Serdika station and transfer to line 1 direction IEC/Tsarigradsko shose and get off at the last station. The train ride may take up to 30 minutes
- Best Western Hotel Expo – the hotel is next to the venue (150m)
- Sofia Airport – take bus line 384 from Terminal 2 and get off at InterExpo Center bus station, the ride takes about 22 minutes; from Terminal 1 – take bus line 84 and get off at Mladost 1 bus station, take metro line one direction Tsarigradsko shose and get off at the last station – the trip takes around 30 minutes